Before my recent health scare set me back, I was on a major lifestyle revamp, and had lost 26 pounds and 3 dress sizes very slowly in 2011. I am starting to slowly begin reclaiming my new year and getting back into my routines again! I plan to continue this year to lose more weight, increase my physical activity and of course eat better, pretty much typical New Years Resolutions for most I'm sure.
- Supports heart health with 5 apples’ worth of the phytonutrient quercetin (150 mg) and 2 servings of green tea’s worth of the phytonutrient EGCG1 (90 mg).
- Supports circulatory health with 3 oranges’ worth of the phytonutrient hesperidin (60 mg).
- Supports colon health with 1 ½ cups raspberries’ worth of ellagic acid (40 mg).
- Supports eye health with 1 cup raw spinach’s worth of the phytonutrient lutein (6 mg).
- Supports prostate health with 1 tomato’s worth of the phytonutrient lycopene (3 mg).
- Healthy immune system. Contains the natural vitamin C equivalent of one serving of cantaloupe to help boost and protect your immune system.
- Eye and skin health. Provides the natural beta carotene of one serving of carrots, beneficial for eye and skin health.
- Convenient, refreshing, on-the-go nutrition. Slip a tube in your purse or bag and look forward to a delicious Mango-Citrus treat that will help you reach your healthy eating goals.
I have definitely felt more energetic since adding the nutritional supplements to my regular daily multi-vitamin. And the 2Go Tubes are great for mornings when I skip my vitamins since they are portable and fit in my purse, I can leave some there so on mornings I forget to take the dietary supplements I have my vitamins with me on the go. Not to mention, it sometimes gets pretty boring trying to drink 8-10 glasses of plain water, the 2Go helps 'jazz' up your water a bit, so you can get in enough fluids throughout the day and stay hydrated. Keeping hydrated is a must even when you are not excercising, and of course most especially when you are!
a Rafflecopter giveaway