Clarins beauty events will feature:
- Guest speakers including Clarins worldwide skin care expert Rose Marie Castano, who was personally trained by Clarins founder, Jacques Courtin-Clarins. Aline Hebert, VP of Clarins Education, will also provide skin care tips, techniques and quick fixes using Clarins “must-have” products
- Master classes lead by Aline and Rose Marie, among other guests, that will help women learn how to master the art of caring for their skin with tips, techniques and quick fixes using Clarins “Must-Have” products, including the buzzed-about Multi-Active Day
- In-store Beauty Parties where you can play with make-up while learning how to look and feel fabulous. Visitors can indulge in a skin care "Beauty Break" while sipping refreshments and sampling sweet treats
- Personal skin care consultations with complimentary Skin Time Facial Treatments
- Opportunities for visitors to browse the more modern and open counter space, experiment with skin care and play with color, and receive an exclusive gift* with any Clarins purchase.
Clarins Event Calendar:
10/15 – Kick Off Beauty Party
10/16 – Beauty Party
10/17 – Beauty Party
10/18 – Superior Skin Care Secrets Master Class: hosted by Joseph Favilla
10/19 – Meet the Expert: Rose Marie Castano
10/20 – Meet the Expert: Rose Marie Castano
10/21 – Studio Master Class: hosted by Rose Marie Castano
10/22 – Meet the Expert: Aline Hebert
10/24 – Halloween Beauty Party: Get into the trick-or-treat mood!
10/25 – Halloween Beauty Party
**Schedule your appointment today, the direct event page for the kickoff day is HERE!
What it is:
A treatment that guards against UV damage and visibly corrects early signs of aging.
What it is formulated to do:
What else you need to know:
This cutting-edge must-have is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic.
I hope to see YOU there!
---Ascending Butterfly's Editorial Team